Using a mercury density of 13,595.1 kg/m³ at 0 degC and standard gravity of 9.80665 m/s² to determine the pressure generated by 1 mmHg in SI units, the calculation for converting millimeters of mercury column into bar pressure units can be derived as follows:
- 1 bar = 100,000 pascals (Pa)
- 1 mmHg = 133.322 pascals (Pa)
- bar value x 100,000 Pa = mmHg value x 133.322 Pa
- bar value = mmHg value / 750.062
- UPS-HSR USB Pressure Sensor with High Sample Rate Logging
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge
- IMP Low Cost Pressure Sensor
- 33X High Accuracy Digital Output Pressure Sensor
Request product info for a mmHg 0°C unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in mmHg 0°C below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in bar.
- Hydraulic puller-tensioner bar pressure to kilonewton load HMI display & logger
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 200 bar pressure sensor to interface with Arduino board
- Anaerobic digestion methane gas 2bar pressure transmitter
Request product info for a bar unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 mmHg 0°C from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in bar.