Small diameter and short length pressure transducers with amplified voltage output. These small volumes and low mass pressure transducers are designed for motorsport and research applications which have tight controls on additional weight and size, or limited space to install the transducer.
- Low Cost Miniature Pressure Transducer – ASL - The ASL low cost miniature pressure transmitter, has a piezoresistive ceramic pressure sensor which is chemically inert and has very fast dynamic response.
- TPFAS Miniature Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor - The TPFAS pressure sensor has a small size flush diaphragm which allows the use of a smaller size G1/4 (1/4 BSP) or M10 x 1 male thread for fitting where there is limited room or access to the process measurement point.
- ASMT Miniature Combined Temperature and Pressure Transducer - 1/2 inch diameter sensor for measuring both temperature and pressure in one device.
- AS Autosport Pressure Transducer - Motorsport pressure transducer with 21mm diameter and and 24mm body length for pressure ranges from 0.5 up to 600 bar gauge or absolute. Available with millivolt and amplified voltage output signals.
- ASM 13mm Diameter Miniature Pressure Transducer - Miniature size 1/2 inch diameter stainless steel pressure sensor with an amplified 0.5 to 4.5 Vdc output. Pressure ranges start from 10 up to 400 bar.