Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings
Invert the low & high range limits for the measurement input settings
Flip tool with current settings to swap measurement input (I) with 1-5V output parameters
- 0-5V to 1-5V Signal Conversion
- IWR-5 Five Channel Wireless Sensor to 4-20mA or 1-5Vdc Output Signal Receiver
- TPSA Precision High Pressure Transducer
- 10 bar g range wireless pressure sensing kit for BMS monitoring use
This measurement to current converter tool will convert any linear input measurement reading into the ideal voltage output signal over a linear range of 1 to 5 volts, and display a 1-5V conversion scale for the chosen measurement range.
This tool uses the following formula to calculate the output over a 1-5V scale from a specified measurement input reading and range:
Linear V out = 1 + 4 x ((Rdg – Low Limit) / (High Limit – Low Limit))
Enter the measurement unit symbol or description for the input value and range specified.
Add the measurement parameter value in the specified measurement unit you wish to convert.
Enter the lower limit for the measurement range to be converted. For example zero would be a typical value for most instrumentation but you can also add negative (-) or positive (+) values as well. Please enter the value in the same units as specified for all other input values.
Enter the upper limit for the measurement range to be converted, e.g. full scale or full range. This value can be negative (-) or positive (+). Please enter the value in the same units as specified for all other input values.
Voltage Output Signal (1-5V) – Answer
This is the ideal converted signal for the input measurement range specified, and represents the ideal output reading excluding all measurement and instrumentation errors. The calculated result is displayed in volts (V) based on a linear 1 to 5 V scaling.
- 5 barg range wireless pressure sensing kit for district heating monitoring use
- IMCL Low Cost Submersible Pressure Sensor
- IWPT Wireless Battery Powered Pressure Sensor and Receiver
- IMPLR Low Range All Stainless Steel OEM Pressure Sensor