A pressure reading in millibars is converted to torr using the conversion below:
- 1 Torr = 133.322 pascals (Pa)
- 1 mbar = 100 pascals (Pa)
- Torr value x 133.322 Pa = mbar value x 100 Pa
- Torr value = mbar value x 0.750062
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 30 mbar pressure logger for monitoring natural gas pressures
- Hygienic atex approved 100mbar pressure transmitter for pharmaceutical application
- Intrinsically safe digital gauge for monitoring 300mbar pressure
Request product info for a mbar unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in mbar below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in Torr.
- Vacuum pump inlet to outlet differential pressure sensor with 1500 Torr range
- Vacuum Pressure Transducers
- Vacuum Pressure Transmitters
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge
Request product info for a Torr unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 2000 mbar from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in Torr.