We are looking for a pressure sensor to measure the differential pressure between the inlet and outlet of a vacuum pump. The inlet pressure is between 200 Torr and 700 Torr, and the outlet pressure is 112.5 Torr, and we would need 1/4 NPT process connections and a 4-20mA output signal.
The XMD is a differential pressure transmitter with a standard 2 bar range which is suitable for measuring pressure differences in the range of 0 to 1500 Torr, and can be scaled in the factory to exactly 587.5 Torr to match the maximum DP indicated. The XMD can rescaled to measure over any dp range from 0…150 Torr to 0…1500 Torr.
XMD Differential Pressure Sensor
- Part No: Part No: 340-2001-A0-I-1-AK0-N56-1-1-000
- Upper Pressure Range Limit: 0 to 2 bar differential
- Factory Set Pressure Range: 0 to 587.5 Torr
- ATEX Approval Type: Intrinsic safety
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA, 2 wire with HART communications
- Accuracy: 0.1% full scale
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Process Connection Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Process Connection: 1/4-18 NPT female
- Optional Extras: Integrated LCD display