A millibar pressure value can be converted into millimeter of mercury column pressure units using the following method:
- 1 mmHg = 133.322 pascals (Pa)
- 1 mbar = 100 pascals (Pa)
- mmHg value x 133.322 Pa = mbar value x 100 Pa
- mmHg value = mbar value x 0.750062
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 30 mbar pressure logger for monitoring natural gas pressures
- Hygienic atex approved 100mbar pressure transmitter for pharmaceutical application
- Intrinsically safe digital gauge for monitoring 300mbar pressure
Request product info for a mbar unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in mbar below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in mmHg 0°C.
- UPS-HSR USB Pressure Sensor with High Sample Rate Logging
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge
- IMP Low Cost Pressure Sensor
- 33X High Accuracy Digital Output Pressure Sensor
Request product info for a mmHg 0°C unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 2000 mbar from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in mmHg 0°C.