Maximum & minimum hold reading digital pressure gauges for displaying and storing the highest and lowest pressure value reached. These pressure gauges can be reset to start recording peak/valley measurement for as long as required between memory resets. Determine burst pressure, limits of process variables, or drop-offs in a gas or water supply. Maximum & minimum hold reading pressure gauges are also known as tattle-tale, hi-lo, max/min, high/low or peak/valley pressure gauges which all include the capability to display the highest and lowest reading either simultaneously with the actual reading or separately.
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge - High precision digital pressure gauge with an accuracy of 0.05% full scale in pressure ranges from 0...30 mbar up to 0...1000 bar.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge - LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.
- DM01 Multi-Range High Accuracy Pressure Gauge - High precision digital pressure gauge with 0.05% full scale accuracy, exchangeable pressure range modules from 100 mbar (1.5 psi) up to 400 bar (6000 psi).
- LEO 2 (Ei) Digital Manometer - LEO 2 battery powered digital manometer with pressure ranges from -1 to 3 bar up to 700 bar with an accuracy of 0.1% full scale with 6 pressure units, zero tare & peak hold display functions and optional ATEX approval for intrinsic safety.
- DM10 Low Cost Battery Powered Pressure Gauge - Low price digital pressure gauge with an accuracy of 0.5% pressure range for general purpose industrial measurements.
- ECO1 / ECO 1 Ei / ECO 2 Low Cost Digital Manometer - Economically priced digital pressure gauge available in either a -1 to 30 bar or a 300 bar ranges with optional intrinsic safety.
- LEO1 (Ei) Digital Pressure Gauge - Battery powered digital gauge with an accuracy of 0.1% full scale in pressure ranges from -1 to 3 bar up to 1000 bar.