Can you provide details for a cost effective level sensor 0 – 2m, media is diesel fuel, output should ideally be 0-10V but can use 4-20mA as well?
We would suggest the 18.605G , which is low cost and can be submerged inside the diesel tank.
18.605G Low Cost Diesel Tank Level Sensor
- Part Number: 18.605G-2000-M-3-5-1-006-300-1-000
- Measuring Range: 2 mH2O (8.20 ftH2O)
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10Vdc, 3 wire
- Accuracy: 0.5% FSO
- Electrical Connection: IP68 submersible cable
- Cable Type: PVC (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 6 metres (19.69 feet)
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Mechanical Connection: G1/4 male
- Optional Extras: Nose cone (part no: D-0043-M)