Can you provide details for a cost effective level sensor 0 – 2m, media is diesel fuel, output should ideally be 0-10V but can use 4-20mA as well?
We would suggest the IMTG, which is low cost and can be submerged inside the diesel tank.
- Hydrostatic Level Range: 2 mWG, 6.6 ftWG (G0200)
- Output Signal: 0-10Vdc 3 wire (7)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.5% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per°C (standard) (4)
- Electrical Connection: Vented FEP cable
- Cable Length if required (metres): 5
- Process Connection: Nose cone with M7x1 test port
- Internal Seal Material: Viton (standard)(V)