The formula for converting kilopascal into millibar pressure units is calculated as follows:
- 1 mbar = 100 Pascals (Pa)
- 1 kPa = 1,000 Pascals (Pa)
- mbar value x 100 Pa = kPa value x 1,000 Pa
- mbar value = kPa value x 10
- Pass/Fail timed 500 kPa pressure leak test software and sensor
- Portable data acquisition trolley +/-20 kPa dp RS485 Modbus RTU interface air pressure sensor and display package
- 500 kPa g range rupture disk blowing digital display pressure gauge and logger
- 800 kPa g range 4-20mA output freshwater pressure sensor for agricultural pump use
Request product info for a kPa unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in kPa below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in mbar.
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 30 mbar pressure logger for monitoring natural gas pressures
- Hygienic atex approved 100mbar pressure transmitter for pharmaceutical application
- Intrinsically safe digital gauge for monitoring 300mbar pressure
Request product info for a mbar unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 200 kPa from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in mbar.