Inexpensive ceramic diaphragm pneumatic pressure sensor for measuring over a 15 to 300 psi gauge pneumatic range and generating a 0 to 5 volts output signal.
This configuration of the IMP is wired to pneumatic monitoring & control instrumentation using a large DIN plug connector and installed using a 1/4 NPT male process fitting.
This standard version of the IMP pneumatic pressure sensor has a corrosion resistant ceramic based diaphragm sensing module with thick film strain gauges and a completely dry construction with no oil filled isolation. The ceramic sensor module is sealed within the 1/4 NPT male process connector and electronic housing using a Viton elastomer O ring.
The measurement accuracy is +/-0.25% FS best straight line at room temperature, with an additional thermal zero shift error of 0.04% FS/°C and thermal span shift error of 0.015% FS/°C.
IMP Inexpensive Pneumatic Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-16795
- Pressure Range: 15 to 300
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (standard) (B)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male (C)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)