The calculation for converting hectopascals (hPa) into bar can be derived as follows:
- 1 bar = 100,000 Pascals (Pa)
- 1 hPa = 100 Pascals (Pa)
- bar value x 100,000 Pa = hPa value x 100 Pa
- bar value = hPa value / 1000
- Pitot tube air flow calculation 1000 hPa differential pressure transmitter
- 1 hPa Positive Room Pressure Sensor, Switch & Display
- 500 to 1100 hPa absolute USB interface pressure sensor
- Barometric 550 to 1150 hPa abs high resolution pressure transmitter
Request product info for a hPa unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in hPa below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in bar.
- Hydraulic puller-tensioner bar pressure to kilonewton load HMI display & logger
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 200 bar pressure sensor to interface with Arduino board
- Anaerobic digestion methane gas 2bar pressure transmitter
Request product info for a bar unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 2000 hPa from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in bar.