High temperature protected submersible probes and instrumentation with electronics, housing and cable designed to be immersed in hot liquids.
- LMK382 Low Range IP68 Waste Water Level Transmitter - Submersible Low Range waste water level transmitter with intrinsically safe option for monitoring the level of sewage and effluent in water treatment plants.
- LMK458 Marine Approved Hydrostatic Level Transmitter - Marine approved level transmitter with 4-20mA output for measuring level of contents inside ship ballast, fuel, liquid cargo or wastewater tanks
- 3m range 4-20mA output submersible hot water tank level sensor - A hi-temp media 125°C/257°F max submersible water level sensor for submerging in a hot water tank and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 3m from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
- 6m range 4-20mA submersible animal feed tank level and PT100 sensor - A hi-temp media 125°C/257°F max, RTD temperature measurement submersible liquid level sensor for submerging in an animal feed tank and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 6m from the flush diaphragm, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
- Geothermal pool high temperature submersible level transmitter
- High temperature de-ionised water bath 300mm ATEX level sensor
- Dairy 100 deg C wash water tank 2m range submersible level sensor