We need a device for level sensing in a wash water tank used for the dairy industry, which has a short term working temperature rating up to 100 deg Celsius. The tank is 2 metres deep, and we will need a run of 8 metres of cable to reach the washer controller.
We would suggest the LMK382 submersible water level sensor which can be used on high temperature water applications up to 100°C. The standard temperature rating is 125°C for the sensor and electronics, along with the cable, if the TPE type is fitted.
LMK382 High Temperature Submersible Water Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-lmk382-46-27874
- Pressure Range: 0 to 2
- Units: mH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Installation Type: Probe version with flush diaphragm and detachable nose cone
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: TPE (125degC max)
- Cable Length: 10
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)