Hygienic liquid level sensor for mounting to the side of a beverage tank used to store beer, wine, spirits or cider.
The DMP 331 P hygienic level sensor is a pressure measurement device which are often used in hygienic applications such as these because they can be installed so that the measurement surface is flush with the inner wall of the tank, making it easier to clean and maintain hygienic standards.
This beverage level sensor has a food grade oil filled capsule to prevent any harmful contamination in case of leaks caused by mechanical damage to the front facing diaphragm.
All materials in contact with the liquid contents of the tank are all welded polished stainless steel 316L and are fitted using 1 inch clamp DN25, DIN32676 to the 3-A sanitary standard.
DMP331P Hygienic Flush Diaphragm Liquid Level Sensor
- Pressure Range: 25
- Units: ftH2O
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% 0.4bar range min, 0.5% below
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: Clamp 1″ DN25 (DIN 32676), 3A
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: Food grade, 125degC max