The calculation for converting a pressure from bar to Torr units can be derived as follows:
- 1 Torr = 133.322 pascals (Pa)
- 1 bar = 100,000 pascals (Pa)
- Torr value x 133.322 Pa = bar value x 100,000 Pa
- Torr value = bar value x 750.062
- Hydraulic puller-tensioner bar pressure to kilonewton load HMI display & logger
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 200 bar pressure sensor to interface with Arduino board
- Anaerobic digestion methane gas 2bar pressure transmitter
Request product info for a bar unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in bar below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in Torr.
- Vacuum pump inlet to outlet differential pressure sensor with 1500 Torr range
- Vacuum Pressure Transducers
- Vacuum Pressure Transmitters
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge
Request product info for a Torr unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 2 bar from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in Torr.