The pressure unit bar can be converted into pounds force per square inch in the following way:
- 1 psi = 6,894.76 pascals (Pa)
- 1 bar = 100,000 pascals (Pa)
- psi value x 6,894.76 Pa = bar value x 100,000 Pa
- psi value = bar value x 14.5038
- Hydraulic puller-tensioner bar pressure to kilonewton load HMI display & logger
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 200 bar pressure sensor to interface with Arduino board
- Anaerobic digestion methane gas 2bar pressure transmitter
Request product info for a bar unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in bar below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in psi.
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 bar from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in psi.