I have an Argon filled chamber that I wish to measure pressure up to 100 millibar relative to atmosphere. I have an ADC which will accept a 4-20mA current loop input signal. Please suggest a suitable sensor.
The DMP343 is a low range pressure sensor specifically designed for measuring dry gases. The DMP343 has a 4-20mA output and a 100 mb pressure range as a standard selection.
DMP343 Low Range Gas Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: 0 to 100
- Units: mbar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/2 DIN3852 male
- Media Compatibility: Air and non-corrosive gases