Do you have pressure transducers with 4-20 mA output that can measure a suction pressure of 0-80 kPa?
The IMP is a current output pressure transducer and can be provided with a custom scaled 0 to minus 80 kPa gauge suction pressure range corresponding to a 4 to 20mA output.
- Datum: Gauge (G)
- Pressure Range: 0 to -80 kPa
- Output: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard)
- Electrical Connection: Large Plug & Socket, GDM3009, DIN43650
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN 3852
- Internal Seal Material: Viton (standard)
- Cable Length if required (metres):
- Special Requirements: Standard