Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings, or click flip tool to reverse the tool function with current settings
Switch tool with the current settings for diameter, and calculate sphere surface area, circle area, circle circumference or radius instead
- Calculate volume of sphere from diameter
- Sphere surface area to diameter calculator
- Convert a volume to different units
- Length and distance converter
- Circle diameter calculator from area
- Circle circumference to diameter calculator
- Circle radius to diameter calculator
This tool will calculate the diameter of a sphere from the volume, and will convert different measurement units for volume and diameter.
The formula used to calculate the sphere diameter is:
ø = ∛(6 · V / π)
- ø = Sphere diameter
- V = Sphere volume
- π = Pi = 3.14159…
Volume of Sphere
Enter the volume contained within a sphere.
Diameter of Sphere
This is the diameter of a sphere that corresponds to the specified volume. The diameter of a sphere is the length of a straight line drawn between two points on the surface of the sphere, where the line also passes through the centre of the sphere.