Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings, or click flip tool to reverse the tool function with current settings
Switch tool with the current settings for diameter, and calculate sphere surface area, circle area, circle circumference or radius instead
- Sphere volume to diameter calculator
- Sphere diameter to surface area calculator
- Convert a volume to different units
- Length and distance converter
- Calculate circle area from diameter
- Circle diameter to circumference calculator
- Circle diameter to radius calculator
This tool will calculate the volume of a sphere from the diameter, and will convert different measurement units for diameter and volume.
The formula used to calculate sphere volume is:
V = (4 / 3) · π · (ø / 2)3
V = π · ø3 / 6
- V = Sphere volume
- π = Pi = 3.14159…
- ø = Sphere diameter
Diameter of Sphere
Enter the diameter of a sphere. The diameter of a sphere is the length of a straight line drawn between two points on the surface of the sphere, where the line also passes through the centre of the sphere.
Volume of Sphere
This is the volume contained within a sphere with the specified diameter.