A pressure in pounds force per square inch can be converted to torr units using the following method:
- 1 Torr = 133.322 pascals (Pa)
- 1 psi = 6,894.76 pascals (Pa)
- Torr value x 133.322 Pa = psi value x 6,894.76 Pa
- Torr value = psi value x 51.7149
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in psi below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in Torr.
- Vacuum pump inlet to outlet differential pressure sensor with 1500 Torr range
- Vacuum Pressure Transducers
- Vacuum Pressure Transmitters
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge
Request product info for a Torr unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 20 psi from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in Torr.