What submersible pressure sensor would you suggest to measure a 40′ deep diesel storage tank?
We would suggest the IMSL scaled to a pressure range equivalent to 40 ft of diesel with a specific gravity of 0.95 (other SG possible).
IMSL Submersible Pressure Sensor
- Pressure Range: 0-40 feet of Diesel (assuming max S.G. = 0.95, then 16.474 psi)
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2wire)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.1% FS
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS per °C
- Cable Type: FEP
- Cable Length: 50
- Cable Length Units: Feet (ft)
- Housing & Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone