European hazardous area ATEX approved sensors for liquid level measurement in intrinsically safe installations on petrochemical, pharmaceutical, landfill and sewage treatment sites.
These sensors have been certified for use with intrinsically safe barriers in hazardous areas where there is a risk of explosion.
Find ATEX approved liquid level sensors for use in zone 0 and 1 classed hazardous areas where volatile gas and vapour maybe present.
- LMP307 Submersible Level Transmitter - Submersible level transmitter for measuring liquid level with a 4-20mA current loop or a 0-10V voltage output plus optional ATEX approval for intrinsically safe use in hazardous areas in ranges from 1mH2O up to 250mH2O. The LMP307 is suitable for use on potable water with no leaching, and can be supplied with a drinking water certificate according to DVGW and KTW.
- LMK382 Low Range IP68 Waste Water Level Transmitter - Submersible Low Range waste water level transmitter with intrinsically safe option for monitoring the level of sewage and effluent in water treatment plants.
- LMK458 Marine Approved Hydrostatic Level Transmitter - Marine approved level transmitter with 4-20mA output for measuring level of contents inside ship ballast, fuel, liquid cargo or wastewater tanks
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DPT200 Pressurised Tank Level Differential Pressure Transmitter - Pressurised tank liquid level differential pressure cell transmitter for process plant storage.
- LMK331 Screw-In Ceramic Level Transmitter - Level pressure sensor with semi-flush ceramic diaphragm and stainless steel or PVDF wetted parts in ranges from 0-4 to 600mH2O gauge.
- LMK351 High Overpressure Flush Level Transmitter - Flush capacitive ceramic pressure sensor for measuring corrosive and viscous liquid level from levels 0.4 metres of water up to 200 mH2O.
- DMK 458 Seawater Low Range Pressure Transmitter - Sea water corrosion resistant low range pressure transmitter for marine, ship and offshore engineering.
- LMK307 Submersible Waste Water Level Sensor - Submersible waste water level sensor with optional intrinsic safety certification for monitoring the level of sewage and effluent in water treatment plants.
- DS200 Combined Hydrostatic Level Switch, Gauge and Sensor - Three in one hydrostatic level switch, digital level gauge and level sensor with level ranges from 1 mWG up to 600 mWG (3.3 to 1969 ftWG).
- LMK 487 Submersible Ballast Tank and Draught Level Pressure Transmitter - A 22mm diameter titanium body seawater depth and level probe with a 4-20mA output with Lloyds and DNV-GL ship approval, for monitoring the quantity of ballast or the draft of a ship’s hull.
- LMP 308 Removable Waterproof Cable Connection Water Level Sensor - Groundwater, tank & reservoir water level detachable submersible cable hydrostatic liquid level sensor for multiple municipal water level measurement locations.