The factor for converting a pressure in newton per square metre (N/m²) units to bar pressure units is determined as follows:
- 1 bar = 100,000 pascals (Pa)
- 1 N/m² = 1 pascal (Pa)
- bar value x 100,000 Pa = N/m² value x 1 Pa
- bar value = N/m² value / 100000
Request product info for a N/m² unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in N/m² below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in bar.
- Hydraulic puller-tensioner bar pressure to kilonewton load HMI display & logger
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 200 bar pressure sensor to interface with Arduino board
- Anaerobic digestion methane gas 2bar pressure transmitter
Request product info for a bar unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 200000 N/m² from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in bar.