A millimetres of mercury column pressure value can be displayed in pounds per square inch pressure units with the following conversion factor:
- 1 psi = 6,894.76 pascals (Pa)
- 1 mmHg = 133.322 pascals (Pa)
- psi value x 6,894.76 Pa = mmHg value x 133.322 Pa
- psi value = mmHg value / 51.7149
- UPS-HSR USB Pressure Sensor with High Sample Rate Logging
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge
- 33X High Accuracy Digital Output Pressure Sensor
Request product info for a mmHg 0°C unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in mmHg 0°C below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in psi.
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 mmHg 0°C from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in psi.