This converter and conversion scale will convert the mass flow rate (m/t) of a gas or liquid to the equivalent value in a different measurement units and display a set of associated conversion values.
- Enter the mass flow rate value to be converted in the upper input box.
- Select the corresponding mass and time measuring units from the upper pair of selection boxes to define the mass flow rate measurement unit.
- Select the mass and time measurement unit for the mass flow rate unit you are converting to, from the lower pair of selection boxes.
- The converted mass rate of flow value will display in the lower text box.
The mass flow rate (m/t) conversions calculated by this tool are derived from the following SI unit values in kilogrammes (kg) and seconds (s).
The following mass units and associated conversion factors in kilogrammes (SI unit for mass) are used by this mass flow rate unit converter:
- microgram (µg or mcg) – 0.000000001 kg
- milligram (mg) – 0.000001 kg
- gram (g) – 0.001 kg
- ounce (oz) – 0.028349523125 kg
- pound (lb) – 0.45359237 kg
- kilogram (kg) – 1 kg
- stone (st) – 6.35029318 kg
- hundredweight (cwt, short, usa) – 45.359237 kg
- hundredweight (cwt, long, uk) – 50.80234544 kg
- ton (ton, short, usa) – 907.18474 kg
- tonne (t, metric) – 1000 kg
- ton (ton, long, uk) – 1016.0469088 kg
- kiloton (kt, short, usa) – 907184.74 kg
- kilotonne (kt, metric) – 1000000 kg
- kiloton (kt, long, uk) – 1016046.9088 kg
- megaton (Mt, short, usa) – 907184740 kg
- megatonne (Mt, metric) – 1000000000 kg
- megaton (Mt, long, uk) – 1016046908.8 kg
The following units of time converted into seconds (SI units) are used by this mass flow rate conversion tool:
- nanosecond (ns) – 0.000000001 s
- microsecond (µs) – 0.000001 s
- millisecond (ms, msec) – 0.001 s
- second (s, sec) – 1 s
- minute (min) – 60 s
- hour (hr) – 3600 s
- day (d) – 86400 s
- week (wk) – 604800 s
- month* (mo, mth) – 2629746 s
- year* (yr) – 31556952 s
* based on the Gregorian calendar of 365.2425 days in a mean year