4-20mA current loop output pressure transmitters with intrinsically safe (IS) certification, and low pressure scale operating range.
- DMP457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter - Marine approved stainless steel diaphragm pressure transmitter with 4-20mA current loop output for shipbuilding in ranges from 100mb to 600 bar gauge or absolute.
- DMK 458 Seawater Low Range Pressure Transmitter - Sea water corrosion resistant low range pressure transmitter for marine, ship and offshore engineering.
- DMP331 Precision Pressure Transmitter - Stainless steel pressure transmitter with ranges from 100mbar up to 40 bar gauge or absolute. Special options for ATEX , SIL2 and compound ranges.
- DMK351 Liquid and Gas Resistant Intrinsically Safe Low Range Gauge Pressure Sensor - Intrinsically safe liquid & gas resistant low range pressure gauge reference pressure sensor for CHP, biogas and landfill sites.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DS210 Combined Low Pressure Switch, Indicator and Sensor - Low range three in one pressure switch, pressure indicator and pressure sensor for use on pneumatics and HVAC applications.
- DMP343 Low Range Pneumatic Pressure Sensor - DMP343 pneumatic pressure sensor for measuring very low range pressures on pneumatic control systems, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC) .
- XMD Process Plant DP Cell Differential Pressure Transmitter - Rangeable DP Cell current loop process transmitter for monitoring differential pressures in a heavy duty process plant environment.
Low pressure ranges are required to measure small pressure values, often between two locations where air is being moved from one place to another. Low range pressure measurement is required for monitoring and controlling ventilation and air extraction in office and factory buildings. In building management applications, air movement in large spaces creates very small changes in air pressure, so it is necessary to use highly sensitive measurement devices which are set to read in inches of water column, mbar, hPa or Pascals.
Intrinsically safe approved instrumentation can be installed in hazardous area zones and connected to other appropriate intrinsically safe equipment. Intrinsic safety is achieved by limiting the amount of electrical power that can enter the protected zone by incorporating zener diode or isolation transformer barriers, ensuring a specified surface temperature is not exceeded, and preventing electrical discharges which may otherwise ignite a potentially explosive atmosphere.
Pressure transmitters are measurement devices which combine amplified 4 to 20 milliamp current loop output signal conditioning electronic module with a transducer for measuring the pressure of a liquid, vapour or gas.