The conversion formula for converting kPa into kg/cm² is as follows:
- 1 kgf/cm² = 98066.5 pascals (Pa)
- 1 kPa = 1000 pascals (Pa)
- kgf/cm² value x 98066.5 Pa = kPa value x 1000 Pa
- kgf/cm² value = kPa value x 0.0101972
- Pass/Fail timed 500 kPa pressure leak test software and sensor
- Portable data acquisition trolley +/-20 kPa dp RS485 Modbus RTU interface air pressure sensor and display package
- 500 kPa g range rupture disk blowing digital display pressure gauge and logger
- 800 kPa g range 4-20mA output freshwater pressure sensor for agricultural pump use
Request product info for a kPa unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in kPa below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in kg/cm².
- -760mmHg to +20 kg/cm² pressure transmitter with HART coms
- -1 to 20 kg/cm² digital pressure gauge for live computer data acquisition
- 20 kg/cm² range 5Vdc output pressure transducer for potable water
- Diaphragm sealed high temperature pressure transmitter for -1 to 25 kg/cm²
Request product info for a kg/cm² unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 kPa from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in kg/cm².