Assuming a water density of 1000 kg/m3 at 4 degrees Celsius and an acting gravity of 9.80665 m/s2, kilopascals can be converted to inches of water as follows:
- 1 inH2O = 249.089 Pascals (Pa)
- 1 kPa = 1000 Pascals (Pa)
- inH2O value x 249.089 Pa = kPa value x 1000 Pa
- inH2O value = kPa value x 4.01463
- Pass/Fail timed 500 kPa pressure leak test software and sensor
- Portable data acquisition trolley +/-20 kPa dp RS485 Modbus RTU interface air pressure sensor and display package
- 500 kPa g range rupture disk blowing digital display pressure gauge and logger
- 800 kPa g range 4-20mA output freshwater pressure sensor for agricultural pump use
Request product info for a kPa unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in kPa below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in inH₂O 4°C.
Request product info for a inH₂O 4°C unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 kPa from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in inH₂O 4°C.