A pressure measured in kilograms per square centimetre is converted into newtons per square millimetre as follows:
- 1 N/mm² = 1 MPa = 1000000 pascals (Pa)
- 1 kg/cm² = 98066.5 pascals (Pa)
- N/mm² value x 1000000 Pa = kg/cm² value x 98066.5 Pa
- N/mm² value = kg/cm² value x 0.0980665
- -760mmHg to +20 kg/cm² pressure transmitter with HART coms
- -1 to 20 kg/cm² digital pressure gauge for live computer data acquisition
- 20 kg/cm² range 5Vdc output pressure transducer for potable water
- Diaphragm sealed high temperature pressure transmitter for -1 to 25 kg/cm²
Request product info for a kg/cm² unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in kg/cm² below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in N/mm².
- 600 bar, 9000 psi, 60 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- 350 bar, 5000 psi, 35 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- 700 bar, 10000 psi, 70 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- 1000 bar, 15000 psi, 100 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
Request product info for a N/mm² unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 kg/cm² from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in N/mm².