The calculation for converting kg/cm² into kPa can be derived as follows:
- 1 kPa = 1000 pascals (Pa)
- 1 kg/cm² = 98066.5 pascals (Pa)
- kPa value x 1000 Pa = kg/cm² value x 98066.5 Pa
- kPa value = kg/cm² value x 98.0665
- -760mmHg to +20 kg/cm² pressure transmitter with HART coms
- -1 to 20 kg/cm² digital pressure gauge for live computer data acquisition
- 20 kg/cm² range 5Vdc output pressure transducer for potable water
- Diaphragm sealed high temperature pressure transmitter for -1 to 25 kg/cm²
Request product info for a kg/cm² unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in kg/cm² below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in kPa.
- Pass/Fail timed 500 kPa pressure leak test software and sensor
- Portable data acquisition trolley +/-20 kPa dp RS485 Modbus RTU interface air pressure sensor and display package
- 500 kPa g range rupture disk blowing digital display pressure gauge and logger
- 800 kPa g range 4-20mA output freshwater pressure sensor for agricultural pump use
Request product info for a kPa unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 100 kg/cm² from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in kPa.