The formula for converting a pressure value from inH2O to kPa can be calculated as follows:
- 1 kPa = 1000 pascals (Pa)
- 1 inH2O = 249.089 pascals (Pa)
- kPa value x 1000 Pa = inH2O value x 249.089 Pa
- kPa value = inH2O value x 0.249089
Request product info for a inH₂O 4°C unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in inH₂O 4°C below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in kPa.
- Pass/Fail timed 500 kPa pressure leak test software and sensor
- Portable data acquisition trolley +/-20 kPa dp RS485 Modbus RTU interface air pressure sensor and display package
- 500 kPa g range rupture disk blowing digital display pressure gauge and logger
- 800 kPa g range 4-20mA output freshwater pressure sensor for agricultural pump use
Request product info for a kPa unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 inH₂O 4°C from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in kPa.