The calculation for converting inH2O into bar pressure units is as follows:
- 1 bar = 100,000 pascals (Pa)
- 1 inH2O = 249.089 pascals (Pa)
- bar value x 100,000 = inH2O x 249.089
- bar value = inH2O value / 401.463
Request product info for a inH₂O 4°C unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in inH₂O 4°C below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in bar.
- Hydraulic puller-tensioner bar pressure to kilonewton load HMI display & logger
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 200 bar pressure sensor to interface with Arduino board
- Anaerobic digestion methane gas 2bar pressure transmitter
Request product info for a bar unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 inH₂O 4°C from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in bar.