The following calculation shows how hectopascal pressure units are converted into pounds force per square inch pressure units:
- 1 psi = 6894.76 pascals (Pa)
- 1 hPa = 100 pascals (Pa)
- psi value x 6894.76 Pa = hPa value x 100 Pa
- psi value = hPa value x 0.0145038
- Pitot tube air flow calculation 1000 hPa differential pressure transmitter
- 1 hPa Positive Room Pressure Sensor, Switch & Display
- 500 to 1100 hPa absolute USB interface pressure sensor
- Barometric 550 to 1150 hPa abs high resolution pressure transmitter
Request product info for a hPa unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in hPa below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in psi.
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 2000 hPa from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in psi.