Pressure gauges for capturing measurements and storing them on internal memory or transferring to a computer in real time. In addition to logging pressure measurements, these data-logging pressure gauges will also display actual pressure readings like any other dedicated digital pressure gauge. You can connect a data logging pressure gauge to a laptop or desktop computer to transfer real time or stored pressure readings, and produce charts or tabulated data, logged at selected time intervals. A communication link between the PC and datalogging pressure gauge is provided for RS232 or USB serial ports and PC software for managing the data transfer and analysis options.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge- LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.
- LEO Record (Ei) Capo Low Pressure Logger- Battery powered data logger for measuring and recording low range pressures. Pressure ranges from 10 mbar (4 inH2O) up to 300 mbar (120 inH2O).
- DM01 Multi-Range High Accuracy Pressure Gauge- High precision digital pressure gauge with 0.05% full scale accuracy, exchangeable pressure range modules from 100 mbar (1.5 psi) up to 400 bar (6000 psi).
- ADT681 Digital Pressure Gauge- The ADT681 digital pressure gauge family covers a wide range of pressures from as low as 1 inH20 differential to as high as 36,000 psi gauge.
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge- High precision digital pressure gauge with an accuracy of 0.05% full scale in pressure ranges from 0...30 mbar up to 0...1000 bar.
- LEO Record (Ei) Pressure Data Logger- LEO Record combined digital manometer & pressure data logging instrument for recording pressures & temperatures that can store up to 57,000 readings.
- DM01-500-HD High Range Digital Pressure Gauge- The DM01-500 HD high range pressure gauge is available in pressure ranges from 0 to 600, 1000, 1600, 2000 & 2200 bar.