I am looking for a digital pressure gauge to measure the integrity of threaded pipe joints, I will be testing with air up to 10 bar g, the digital pressure gauge should be able to read in real time and at the same time display data on a laptop computer. I will also need the ability to add an ID tag number which can be stored on the PC and emailed to clients or produced in report format. Please advise on a suitable pressure gauge?
The LEX1, which is digital pressure gauge with a PC interface, can be used to display pressure readings and provide a digital output which can be display and logged on a laptop computer. The data file created on the laptop can be assigned extra user data such as ID tags when it is converted using the text converter to produce a common file for importing into other programs. We would suggest the standard range of -1 to 10 bar for testing air pressures up to 10 bar.
LEX 1 PC Logging Digital Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Range: -1 to +10 bar gauge
- Accuracy: 0.05% FS at room temp, 0.1% FS including 0 to 50°C temp errors
- Process Connection: G1/4 male
- Calibration Certificate: 5 points, traceable (standard)
- Optional Extras: USB data cable & PC logging software