Could you please provide the details of a intrinsically safe pressure transmitter with a 0 to 500 kpa absolute pressure range, a 1/2 BSP male process connection, suitable for media temperatures from –40 to 125°C, ATEX approval, stainless steel construction and an output range of 4 to 20 ma?
The DMP331 will meet all your requirements.
DMP331 Intrinsically Safe Pressure Transmitter
- Pressure Range: 500
- Units: kPa
- Range Type: Absolute (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, ATEX / IECEx IS, (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS >= 0.4 bar, 0.5% < 0.4bar (11-12bit resolution)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/2 DIN3852 male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM