Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings
Invert the low & high range limits for the measurement output settings
Flip tool with current settings to swap 0-10V input (I) with measurement output parameters
- 150cm range 0-10Vdc output bulk milk cooler level sensor with dairy pipe fitting
- 1000 mbar absolute vacuum range 0-10Vdc output air pressure sensor for research use
- Adjustable range pressure sensor for scaling -1 to +1 bar g
- 6 bar absolute 0-10V out high temperature freshwater pressure sensor for solar thermal systems
This voltage signal to measurement conversion tool will convert an electrical signal within the range of 0 to 10 volts to the ideal reading of any linear measurement type and create an incremental volts conversion scale for each measurement range entered.
This tool uses the following formula to calculate the measurement reading from a voltage signal input over a 0-10V range:
Measurement Rdg = (High Limit – Low Limit) x V out / 10 + Low Limit
Voltage Input Signal (0-10V) Reading
Add the analogue input signal reading in volts (V) that you want to convert between 0 and 10 V.
Enter the measurement unit associated with the output values.
Add the minimum possible value for the measurement range of your instrument. For example zero would be a typical value for most instrumentation but you can also add negative (-) or positive (+) values as well. A value in any engineering units can be used as long as it relates to a linear measurement, and the same unit is used for the Highest value.
Add the maximum possible value for the measurement range of your instrument, e.g. full scale or full range. This value can be negative (-) or positive (+). Any engineering units can be used as long as it relates to a linear measurement, but the same unit must be used for the Lowest value.
Measurement Reading – Answer
This is the ideal converted measurement for your instrument and therefore represents a perfect reading excluding the measurement uncertainty error of your instrument. The answer value is displayed in the same engineering unit that you entered for the Lowest and Highest range points.
- 0-100mV to 0-10V Signal Conversion
- Vacuum differential pressure transducer with 60kPa range
- Industrial dishwasher 0-1m 0-10Vdc water level sensor
- 225 psi refrigerant head pressure control transducer