Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings
Invert the low & high range limits for the measurement output settings
Flip tool with current settings to swap 0-10V input (I) with measurement output parameters
- High resolution minus 150 mbar range pressure transducer
- 500 psi g Hydraulic pressure transducer with 0 to 10 volts signal output
- 60psig range pharmaceutical pressure gauge and 0-10Vdc transducer with triclamp fitting
- High resolution, 1 bar absolute, 0-10 Vdc out pressure sensor
This voltage signal to measurement conversion tool will convert an electrical signal within the range of 0 to 10 volts to the ideal reading of any linear measurement type and create an incremental volts conversion scale for each measurement range entered.
This tool uses the following formula to calculate the measurement reading from a voltage signal input over a 0-10V range:
Measurement Rdg = (High Limit – Low Limit) x V out / 10 + Low Limit
Voltage Input Signal (0-10V) Reading
Add the analogue input signal reading in volts (V) that you want to convert between 0 and 10 V.
Enter the measurement unit associated with the output values.
Add the minimum possible value for the measurement range of your instrument. For example zero would be a typical value for most instrumentation but you can also add negative (-) or positive (+) values as well. A value in any engineering units can be used as long as it relates to a linear measurement, and the same unit is used for the Highest value.
Add the maximum possible value for the measurement range of your instrument, e.g. full scale or full range. This value can be negative (-) or positive (+). Any engineering units can be used as long as it relates to a linear measurement, but the same unit must be used for the Lowest value.
Measurement Reading – Answer
This is the ideal converted measurement for your instrument and therefore represents a perfect reading excluding the measurement uncertainty error of your instrument. The answer value is displayed in the same engineering unit that you entered for the Lowest and Highest range points.
- DMP343 Low Range Pneumatic Pressure Sensor
- 50-70 psi g range freshwater compatible 0-10V signal out pressure sensor for water treatment use
- 1000 mbar absolute vacuum range 0-10Vdc output air pressure sensor for research use
- TSA Precision Pressure Transmitter