Wetted Parts are the measurement side components of a sensing device which are in contact with the liquid media to be measured.
It is important to ensure that the wetted parts are compatible with the liquid to be measured.
A manufacturer will often specify the materials used in the construction of the wetted parts on the product technical data sheet, so that the user can assess compatibility.
Media Compatibility Related Terms
More pages related to media compatibility technical terms.
- Air Pressure
- Bonded Seal
- Dry Cell
- EPDM – Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer
- FEP – Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
- FFKM – Perfluoroelastomer
- FKM – Fluoroelastomer
- Food Grade
- High Temperature Protection
- Hydrostatic Pressure
- IP Ratings
- Oxygen Service
- PUR, PU – Polyurethane
- PVC – Polyvinyl Chloride
- Stainless Steel Pressure Sensors