Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings, or click flip tool to reverse the tool function with current settings
Switch tool with the current settings for radius, and calculate sphere surface area, circle area, circle circumference or diameter instead
- Calculate volume of sphere from radius
- Sphere surface area to radius calculator
- Convert a volume to different units
- Length and distance converter
- Circle area to radius calculator
- Circle circumference to radius calculator
- Circle radius to diameter calculator
This tool will calculate the radius of a sphere from the volume, and will convert different measurement units for volume and radius.
The formula used to calculate the sphere radius is:
r = ∛((3/4) · V / π)
- r = Sphere radius
- V = Sphere volume
- π = Pi = 3.14159…
Volume of Sphere
Enter the volume contained within a sphere.
Radius of Sphere
This is the radius of a sphere that corresponds to the specified volume. The radius is the distance between the centre and any point on the surface of a sphere.