Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings, or click flip tool to reverse the tool function with current settings
Switch tool with the current settings for radius, and calculate circle circumference, circle diameter, sphere volume or sphere surface area instead
- Calculate area of circle from radius
- Circle radius calculator from circumference
- Circle diameter calculator from radius
- Convert an area to different units
- Length and distance converter
- Sphere volume to radius calculator
- Sphere surface area to radius calculator
This tool will calculate the radius of a circle from the area, and will convert different measurement units for area and radius.
The formula used to calculate the circle radius is:
r = √(A / π)
- r = Circle radius
- A = Circle area
- π = Pi = 3.14159…
Area of Circle
Enter the area contained within a circle.
Radius of Circle
This is the radius of a circle that corresponds to the specified area. The radius is the distance between the centre and any point on the outer edge of a circle.