Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings, or click flip tool to reverse the tool function with current settings
Switch tool with the current settings for radius, and calculate sphere surface area, circle area, circle circumference or diameter instead
- Sphere volume to radius calculator
- Sphere radius to surface area calculator
- Convert a volume to different units
- Length and distance converter
- Calculate circle area from radius
- Circle radius to circumference calculator
- Circle radius to diameter calculator
This tool will calculate the volume of a sphere from the radius, and will convert different measurement units for radius and volume.
The formula used to calculate sphere volume is:
V = ⁴/₃ · π · r3
- V = Sphere volume
- π = Pi = 3.14159…
- r = Sphere radius
Radius of Sphere
Enter the radius of a sphere. The radius is the distance between the centre and any point on the surface of a sphere.
Volume of Sphere
This is the volume contained within a sphere with the specified radius.