Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings, or click flip tool to reverse the tool function with current settings
Switch tool with the current settings for radius, and calculate circle area, circle diameter, sphere volume or sphere surface area instead
- Calculate radius of circle from circumference
- Circle area calculator using radius
- Circle diameter calculator using radius
- Length and distance converter
- Sphere volume calculator using radius
- Sphere radius to surface area calculator
This tool will calculate the circumference of a circle from the radius, and will convert different measurement units for radius and circumference.
The formula used to calculate circle circumference is:
C = 2 · π · r
- C = Circle circumference
- π = Pi = 3.14159…
- r = Circle radius
Radius of Circle
Enter the radius of a circle. The radius is the distance between the centre and any point on the outer edge of a circle.
Circumference of Circle
This is the total length of the edge around the circle with the specified radius, if it was straightened out.