The calculation for converting psi into newtons per square metre (N/m²) units is as follows:
- 1 N/m² = 1 pascals (Pa)
- 1 psi = 6894.76 pascals (Pa)
- N/m² value x 1 Pa = psi value x 6894.76 Pa
- N/m² value = psi value x 6894.76
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in psi below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in N/m².
Request product info for a N/m² unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 20 psi from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in N/m².