The number of hPa can be obtained from the value in psi using the following multiplying factor:
- 1 hPa = 100 Pascals (Pa)
- 1 psi = 6894.76 Pascals (Pa)
- hPa value x 100 Pa = psi value x 6894.76 Pa
- hPa value = psi value x 68.9476
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in psi below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in hPa.
- Pitot tube air flow calculation 1000 hPa differential pressure transmitter
- 1 hPa Positive Room Pressure Sensor, Switch & Display
- 500 to 1100 hPa absolute USB interface pressure sensor
- Barometric 550 to 1150 hPa abs high resolution pressure transmitter
Request product info for a hPa unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 100 psi from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in hPa.