A pressure value in pounds/sq inch units is converted into grams/sq cm in the following way:
- 1 g/cm² = 98.0665 pascals (Pa)
- 1 psi = 6894.76 pascals (Pa)
- g/cm² value x 98.0665 Pa = psi value x 6894.76 Pa
- g/cm² value = psi value x 70.3070
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in psi below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in g/cm².
- -760mmHg to +20 kg/cm² pressure transmitter with HART coms
- -1 to 20 kg/cm² digital pressure gauge for live computer data acquisition
- 20 kg/cm² range 5Vdc output pressure transducer for potable water
- Diaphragm sealed high temperature pressure transmitter for -1 to 25 kg/cm²
Request product info for a g/cm² unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 20 psi from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in g/cm².