A low pressure value in ounces force per square inch units is converted into pounds force per square inch in the following way:
- 1 psi = 6894.76 pascals (Pa)
- 1 oz/in² = 430.922 pascals (Pa)
- psi value x 6894.76 Pa = oz/in² value x 430.922 Pa
- psi value = oz/in² value / 16
Request product info for a oz/in² unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in oz/in² below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in psi.
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 2000 oz/in² from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in psi.