The calculation for converting newtons per square metre (N/m²) to pounds force per square inch units is as follows:
- 1 psi = 6894.76 pascals (Pa)
- 1 N/m² = 1 pascals (Pa)
- psi value x 6894.76 Pa = N/m² value x 1 Pa
- psi value = N/m² value / 6894.76
Request product info for a N/m² unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in N/m² below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in psi.
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 200000 N/m² from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in psi.