mbar pressure units can be converted into inch of water head pressure units using the following calculation:
- 1 inH2O = 249.089 pascals (Pa)
- 1 mbar = 100 pascals (Pa)
- inH2O value x 240.089 Pa = mbar value x 100 Pa
- inH2O value = mbar value x 0.401463
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 30 mbar pressure logger for monitoring natural gas pressures
- Hygienic atex approved 100mbar pressure transmitter for pharmaceutical application
- Intrinsically safe digital gauge for monitoring 300mbar pressure
Request product info for a mbar unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in mbar below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in inH₂O 4°C.
Request product info for a inH₂O 4°C unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 2000 mbar from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in inH₂O 4°C.