Level sensors for measuring very low liquid levels in shallow rivers, weirs, drains, sewers, streams and small tanks which are immersed or mounted on the outside of a tank.
Low range level sensors with threaded port fittings for mounting to the outside of a small liquid storage tank.
Low range submersible level sensors for measuring very low liquid levels in shallow rivers, weirs, drains, sewers, streams and small tanks.
- LMP307 Submersible Level Transmitter - Submersible level transmitter for measuring liquid level with a 4-20mA current loop or a 0-10V voltage output plus optional ATEX approval for intrinsically safe use in hazardous areas in ranges from 1mH2O up to 250mH2O. The LMP307 is suitable for use on potable water with no leaching, and can be supplied with a drinking water certificate according to DVGW and KTW.
- LMK382 Low Range IP68 Waste Water Level Transmitter - Submersible Low Range waste water level transmitter with intrinsically safe option for monitoring the level of sewage and effluent in water treatment plants.
- LMK458 Marine Approved Hydrostatic Level Transmitter - Marine approved level transmitter with 4-20mA output for measuring level of contents inside ship ballast, fuel, liquid cargo or wastewater tanks
- DMK 458 Seawater Low Range Pressure Transmitter - Sea water corrosion resistant low range pressure transmitter for marine, ship and offshore engineering.
- S12S SDI-12 Coms IP68 Pressure and Temperature Sensor - Combined pressure and temperature sensor with a 1200 baud rate serial data interface as defined by the SDI-12 support group.
- LMK809 Plastic Submersible Low Level Transmitter - IP68 low range pressure transmitter for measuring the level of highly contaminated and agressive liquid media with a body made from PP-HT or PVDF.
- LMK351 High Overpressure Flush Level Transmitter - Flush capacitive ceramic pressure sensor for measuring corrosive and viscous liquid level from levels 0.4 metres of water up to 200 mH2O.
- LMK 858 Plastic Submersible Liquid Level Sensor with Removable Cable - Chemical resistant liquid level sensor with detachable signal cable for measuring quantity of aggressive media such acids and alkalis and sludge in tanks located outside of factory buildings.
- LMP 308 Removable Waterproof Cable Connection Water Level Sensor - Groundwater, tank & reservoir water level detachable submersible cable hydrostatic liquid level sensor for multiple municipal water level measurement locations.
- LMK457 Marine Approved Level Transmitter - Marine approved level transmitter with 4-20mA current loop output for shipbuilding with optional all CuNiFe construction for sea-water compatibility in ranges from 0.4 mH2O to 250mH2O gauge.
- DCL 551 RS485 Modbus RTU Submersible Low Range Fuel, Oil & Wastewater Level Probe - Low range digital interface submersible liquid level probe with RS 485 Modbus RTU protocol serial bus communications for measuring level of fuel, oil and wastewater in low fill height open tanks.